CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, April 14, 2008

Kylie and Ava's Dedication








Last night, Kylie and Ava were dedicated to our church, Blythefield Hills. We vowed as their parents to help teach and guide them so that one day they will know Jesus as their own personal Savior. I was so proud of my husband as he spoke about our two girls and had a hard time holding back the tears. I cannot tell you how blessed I am to have such an amazing husband and father and two beautiful little girls. I feel like the luckiest woman! We have such amazing families who came to show their support for us last night and we all celebrated afterwards with pizza at our house. We thank everyone so much who has played a part in our girls' lives so far and know that they will continue to do so.

1 comments:

The Hansen's said...

Congratulations on such a wonderful event! Its an amazing moment in all of your lives! God Bless