CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, January 30, 2009

Angel Babies

I am writing this with an extremely heavy heart and the tears are streaming down my cheeks. Our friends, Michelle and Scott, lost their triplets early this morning. Michelle went into labor at 21 1/2 weeks and Amelia, Elijah and Addison were born at 11:54 p.m., 12:51 a.m. and 12:53 a.m. I don't know too many details but please keep Scott and Michelle and their families in your thoughts and prayers. They are such wonderful people and I know that they will get through this extrememly difficult time in their lives. Scott and Michelle, we are here for you guys if you need anything so please don't hesitate to ask. We love you and are praying for you.

3 comments:

John and Sherry said...

Katie - They are in my prayers as are you.
Love,
Mom

The Hansen's said...

Katie I am so sad to hear of their loss! I know this is an exteremly difficult time for them but God is good and will comfort them.
They will be in my prayers!

Leticia said...

We'll be praying for them!