CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, March 26, 2009

Recent pictures

I love this picture-so sweet and innocent!

Then....BUSTED! Her new favorite thing is to climb into the cupboards either in the kitchen or bathroom! Silly girl!

Is she gorgeous or what?! This is one of my favorites of Kylie-I can't believe how old she is!

Sweet smile for the camera! (Yes, we still use her Christmas bib in March!) :)

Ava is such a happy girl! Love the pigtails!

Cousins hanging out at Gee Gee and Ma Goo Goo's!

Kylie playing dress up-her favorite past time!

Here are a couple of recent pictures of the girls. I wish we had some of Aaron and myself but we always seem to be behind the camera. Hopefully I'll get some good ones of the two of us soon!




2 comments:

John and Sherry said...

They are so cute.......I just love the picture of Ava in the cupboard! Love and miss both of them and you guys too!
Love,
Grandma

Katie said...

Ava is soooo cute! and Kylie is getting so big - more pictures please!