CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, May 28, 2009

My Mom & Dad

My mom and dad-aren't they cute?

Sunset-my dad takes amazing pictures!!
Goats eating on the top of a restaurant that my parents ate at! You don't see this everyday!

Beautiful scenery

My dad emailed me a few pictures of their trip to Minnesota today and they are so beautiful, I just had to post them on here. My dad takes some amazing pictures and has a pretty nice camera to take them with. My parents are in Minnesota for the week and although Aaron and I and the girls miss them dearly, we are glad they are getting some R & R together and enjoying their stay. We miss you and love you Mom and Dad! (Kylie and Ava miss their Nana & Papa so hurry up and come home already!) :)

1 comments:

Michelle and Scott said...

I don't know what you are talking about we have goats on our roof all the time...