CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

New Job!

Although I did announce this on Facebook, I thought I would update our blog as well with my exciting news! I will be starting a new job on Monday, June 29th. I have accepted a job with the State of MI as an Assistant Payment Worker for Ionia County. I am excited to see what this new opportunity will bring for not only myself but it has a flexible schedule so hopefully I will get to spend a little more time with my family as well.

I am sad that I will leaving my "second" family, the people that I have worked with for 4 years at DP Fox. I have so many wonderful memories and am so thankful for the four years that I've been with that company. I will miss my friend, Michelle, SOOOOO much. Words can't even describe how much how sad I am to be leaving her. I will miss our morning chats and our lunch time workouts! I know that we will be constantly emailing or texting each other but it still will not be the same. I will truly miss you Michelle!!

My last day at my current job is on June 24th, as I am taking two days off in between jobs to spend some much need quality time with my girls! Well that is my big news! I know that some of you thought I was pregnant, as I saw on facebook!! :)

Our family did go to Great Wolf Lodge this weekend as I will get pictures up shortly! We had such a blast! Then it was off to Beulah for our cousin, Adriane's open house. Congratulations Adriane! We had a great weekend with some awesome weather! Pictures of the weekend to come!

2 comments:

Katie said...

congrats on the new job!!! woohoo!

Fran and Jason said...

Good luck! You will do great! Congrats! I hope all is well. We miss you guys tons!