CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, June 4, 2007

BABY NEWS!!

We are proud to announce that we are expecting our second baby! He/she is due December 17, yikes, a week before Christmas! Needless to say, the holidays are going to be a little chaotic this year! But we are very blessed to be expecting another baby. Kylie is very excited to be gaining a new brother or sister, although she is convinced it is going to be a girl. We keep telling here that God may give her a brother and she's not so sure about that. Aaron and I are debating on whether or not to find out the sex of the baby but we kind of want to be surprised at the time of birth! I keep changing my mind about it so I need to make a decision soon! We'll have another ultrasound at 20 weeks, 2 months away.

I am entering my 12th week of pregnancy and am really hoping that now that I am entering my second trimester that I will start to feel better as the days go by. I have been experiencing extreme fatigue, nausea and back pain. I have a gut feeling that this baby is a boy this time but time will tell. I will add the ultrasound that we had done at 8 1/2 weeks soon! I have to figure out how to post them on here!

5 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Congratulations, once again! You'll definitely have an extra special Christmas this year. Hope you're feeling much better soon. Are you showing a lot sooner this time around? You'll have to post some belly shots for those of us who don't get to see you every day. Love you!

John and Sherry said...

Boys are great!!! I happen to have two very wonderful boys (well, young men) that I am proud to call sons, a terriffic grand son and two wonderful daughter's in law and a precious grand daughter!!! Christmas will be even more special this year........I predict a boy! :)

dcm said...

Congratulations! A boy would be awesome and than you guys would only need to add a white picket fence for that perfect American Experienc. But, I think another little girl would be well-loved too.

Love - Uncle Dan
www.danmosqueda.blogspot.com

Leticia said...

Hi! Congratulations! Sounds like you are all doing great! Hopefully we'll run into you soon (although we're not in Rockford all that often). Can't wait to see and hear more as your pregnancy continues! I'd also love to see pictures of Kylie!

Tiece

The Gulliver Family said...

Hope you are feeling better Katie - let us know if there is anything that we can do to help out! Isaac sure does miss his Kylie - hopefully we can get them together again soon!