CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, June 18, 2007

Big Decision!

So, we (okay, I) have finally made up our minds and we are going to be finding out the sex of our baby. I am usually great with surprises but I just have a gut feeling that this baby is a boy and if it is, I need BOY things! (I have tons of little girl things already!) Also, my sister-in-law, Lee, is going to be throwing me a "Sprinkle", a shower for this baby. Things were very, very different for me and Aaron so this time we will be able to include all of our families in the celebration of the upcoming birth of our second baby. So since I am having a shower, I want to be able to register for boy or girl things!

I am at 14 weeks today and still feeling a little sick but by now I am quite used to it. The weeks have been flying by already and I cannot believe I am three and a half months pregnant! I will post pictures soon of the ever enlarging belly! Nobody ever told me that with your second pregnancy, you get bigger faster! I look like I'm about 5 months along, not three months!

3 comments:

The Bibler's said...

Hey guys! Congrats on the growing family!! It's been a looooong time sice we have seen you both! Hope all is well!!

The Hansen's said...

hey, glad to hear you are finding out, I don't like surprises, I love to know!!! It is super easy to add other's blog to yours...just go to customize then click on page elements then you can add the web addresses and name them whatever you want! questions just ask! can't wait to see some pics!

John and Sherry said...

Yeah....I'll get to know what my new grand baby is going to be! I had to look up what a "Sprinkle" shower is, guess that shows my age, oh well, I love being a Grandma! :)
Love,
Mom/Grandma