CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Baby G



Well, Baby G may be here sooner than we know it! We had a doctor's appointment yesterday afternoon and I had my strep B test and the doctor also checked me to see how things were going since two weeks ago when he last checked me. (I was at 1 1/2 cm. dilated then.) Well, I am at 3 cm. dilated and 80% effaced! The doctor said it could be any day now! I haven't been feeling any contractions yet so it could be another week or so before Baby G makes her arrival. Thankfully I have the rest of the week off of work due to Thanksgiving break so I have a nice long weekend and don't have to worry about missing work if I go into labor in the next day or two! We'll keep you all updated!


On a side note, I wanted to just thank God for Noah Michael Ayers, son of Mike and Kathryn Ayers, (Kathryn is one of my best friends) who was born on November 17th. He was born with the cord wrapped around his neck 3 times and had to spend some quality time in the special care unit of the hospital. He is doing well now and hopefully I will get to see my "nephew" this afternoon before his little girlfriend, Baby G, arrives! God answered prayers and I am so glad that Noah is okay. Congratulations Ayers family! We love you!
We hope everyone has a safe and happy Thanksgiving!

3 comments:

Pucci Family said...

congrats we love you, but we are waiting for new pictures.

Love,

Aunt Jenny

Leticia said...

Congratulations on baby Ava. She looked absolutely gorgeous from the pictures on Rob and Stephanie's blog. I hope all four of you are doing wonderfully well!

kylie little said...

I am engaged and I can't have any kids