CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, November 19, 2007

Happy Birthday Aaron!!

Today is Aaron's 26th birthday! I can't believe it has been 5 years since Aaron has been in my life, I am truely grateful and very blessed. Aaron is the best husband and Daddy that a girl could wish or hope for. Aaron did tell the baby last night though not to come on his birthday so they could both have their special days and not have to share with each other. So far so good on that request. Baby G is still nice and snug in her home for the time being so I guess Daddy is getting his birthday wish!
Here is a picture of Aaron and I at a Michigan game last year.



Here is a picture of our family even with Baby G in the belly! Kylie and I love you very much Aaron! Happy Birthday!

2 comments:

John and Sherry said...

Hi. Cute pictures.......I love the one of you guys on the wagon at the Flavor Fruit Farm in Somerset, that was a fun day with the exception of you not feeling well. Well, the baby will be here soon enough and all the nausea and discomfort will be a distant memory compared to having a new beautiful baby! It was so good to see Aaron and Kylie on Saturday, we missed you though...... :) We are anxiously awaiting a phone call but not until baby G is good and ready, we want her and mama to be healthy and happy! See you soon!
Love,
Mom/Sherry

Pucci Family said...

Happy Birthday Aaron I like this its much easier than a card stamp and envelope and oh lets not forget the gift...

SORRY WE MISSED YOU GUYS ON THANKSGIVING.

lOVE, AUNT JENNY