CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

I love this man!!

I cannot even begin to put into words how much I love my husband, Aaron. We've been through so much together and I am so glad that he's been there for me no matter what. He not only works so hard at his job but also helps SO much around the house and with our girls. I am so honored to be his wife and so glad that he is the best Daddy for our two girls.

Aaron surprised me for Mother's Day and our anniversary (3 years on May 28th!) with a gift that I never would have expected...a diamond anniversary ring!!!! Let's just say when he pulled out that ring box, I was in complete shock! It is absolutely beautiful! Aaron is my best friend and I am so deeply in love with him. It is hard to believe that we've been together a little over 5 years! I love you Aaron and I always will! Thank you for my beautiful ring!

2 comments:

The Hansen's said...

What an awesome surprise! He is a great hubby! Glad you had a good mother's day. Ava is getting so big I can't believe she is almost 6 mos.

John and Sherry said...

What a nice posting, it brought tears to my eyes when I first read it. The ring is beautiful ( I got a sneak peak). God bless both of you!
Love,
Mom