CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, May 2, 2008

Sweet Sisters

Ava loves to suck on her toes, now that she has discovered them!

Do they look like sisters or what?

Sprinkler fun!

Aaron's mom came to our house, from Thursday until Tuesday, to watch the girls while Aaron and I were at work, while my mom was out of the state. She took these pictures of the girls one of the days she was at our house. It is so amazing to see how much our girls look alike! Kylie loves her baby sister, Ava, so much that she told me that she wants me to have 4,000 kids. I told her that Daddy would leave the country if we had that many kids! I just love the things Kylie comes up with! Ava adores her big sister, Kylie, and we can tell already that our two girls are going to be the best of friends. It is hard to believe that Ava is now five months old and Kylie is going to be five in September! Where has the time gone to?

2 comments:

Michelle and Scott said...

You guys have the most beautiful girls in the world! They are just gorgeous!

I must say I am needing some squeeze time with Ava!

Katie said...

Love those smiles! They are adorable!