CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, August 14, 2008

Festival time

This Sunday, we went to the St. Joe festival in Wright, Michigan with Dad, Julie, Matt, Amanda and Drew. It is a big festival to help raise money for the church and we always have a great time every year we go. Ava was feeling a little under the weather and was beginning to come down with a fever. While we were all enjoying our chicken dinner, Ava threw up all of her apricots, that she had just eaten, all over my lap! Thank you Amanda for the wipes! Ava slept off and on while we were there.
Kylie had fun playing in the kids tent and she got to ride Lucky, Uncle Wally's horse. That made her day to ride Lucky-she always looks forward to seeing the horses at the festival. Kylie helped Dad and Julie with a couple of games and ended up winning a new Barbie and a box of groceries for Ma Goo Goo! She was their good luck charm! I took a lot of pictures but will have to add them on here later. I don't have them downloaded off the camera yet.
On the home front, the tile is done in the kitchen and the counters will be installed this Monday!!!! I cannot wait to have the kitchen all done-it already looks amazing! I am so excited!
My parents are off to their third trip to Alaska in two weeks-we will miss them but hope they have a good time. They will be back for Kylie's 5th birthday. I can't believe that a month from tomorrow she will be FIVE years old!! Well, that is all for now. More to come later.

1 comments:

Katie said...

woohoo for kitchen counters - you beat me too it! I can't wait for mine!