CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Finally...

Two big accomplishments in our household:

1) Our kitchen is now complete!! As of last Monday, our new counters, sink, faucet and microwave were installed. We now have a fully functional kitchen again, thank goodness! How sad is it that the first night that we had the kitchen back, we had McDonalds for dinner? We were actually out and about that night-that is the only reason why we ate out! I am thrilled with the results of our kitchen and must give a TON of credit to my handy man hubby, Aaron. He did most of the hard work with his own two hands, with help from his grandpa and grandma (tiling) and his dad (installing cabinets, microwave, etc.). Thank you to all of you who helped!

2) Ma-ma-what a beautiful word! Ava finally said Mama as of yesterday!! I am thrilled she can finally say it and she thinks she is big stuff too. (Although she does wonder why I get so excited whenever she says it!) Da-da was her 1st word, Nana was her 2nd word and Mama makes number 3. It is amazing how much she is changing everyday. We are expecting her to start crawling any day now. She saw that her cousin, Drew, crawls and she wants to join in on the fun!

2 comments:

John and Sherry said...

I can't wait to see your completed kitchen! Who knew my son would be such a handy man? I am quite proud of him myself....I just talked to my mom and Ava was having her sweet potatoes, she is such a sweet baby! I am anxious to see all of you.
Love,
Mom

Leticia said...

Congrats on the kitchen!!! How exciting :) Do you have before and after pictures?