CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, September 15, 2008

Our 5 year old!

Daddy and his "bug"

Mommy and her "bug"
Today our Kylie bug is 5 years old! I feel like I was just writing a post about her turning 4 years old and here it is, another year gone by. Kylie, we love you so much and you bring so much joy and laughter into our lives. We are so blessed to have you as a daughter and although growing up may be tough at times (for both of us!), we will always be here for you no matter what. We wish you a very happy birthday and love you so much!!!! Ava loves her big sister very much too and wishes you a happy birthday too with lots of hugs and kisses! (Birthday party pictures are to come and yes, these pictures are from last July at my brother's wedding but I love them!)
Love,
Mommy & Daddy & Ava

2 comments:

Leticia said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KYLIE!!! She is so unbelievably cute! I think I actually read the post when she turned four... amazing how time has flown by!

The Hansen's said...

Happy Birthday Kylie!


...yes I am feeling MUCH better, thank you for asking! And we get to find out tomorrow what the sex of the baby is! :) We are excited!!