CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Little Pumpkins

Drew thought leaves were a delightful fall treat!

Happy girl Ava-always has a big old smile on her face!

Happy Fall everyone!

Hmm...does one of these pumpkins look different than the rest? :)

All of the kids and grandkids (yes, I had my hair chopped off!)

The Gulliver/Meerman Families
On Sunday, we had lunch at Dad & Julie's and then all headed over to Robinette's for a hayride and cider and donuts. Yummy! Julie had gotten all of the babies matching pumpkin outfits and of course we had to take a ton of pictures of all the cuties! It was a great fall day and a lot of fun!

On a another note, Ava is finally crawling!!!! When I came to pick up the girls at my mom's house on Friday after work, I was coaxing Ava to come see me. Sure enough, she crawled right over to me! My mom and I were so excited that we were practically screaming, which Ava wasn't too sure what all the commotion was about but now she is crawling all over the place. We really have to keep an eye on her now because she has a tendancy to want to play with the dog's toys! Her two front bottom teeth are just now peeking through the gum. For awhile there, she was in so much pain because of getting those two teeth at once. Poor thing. She is getting to be such a big girl!

1 comments:

The Bibler's said...

HOW CUTE ARE THOSE LITTLE PUMPKINS!!! Those pics are absolutely adorable!! The family pics look great, too, as does you hair (I recently chopped mine off too!). Thanks for the congrats, by the way. :)