CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Catching up!

Me and my sweet husband!

I loved the bathroom and enjoyed several long soaks in the tub!

The most comfortable bed ever!!


Sorry it has been awhile since my last post. A lot of things are going on right now, especially with the holiday season quickly approaching!

I realized that I never posted what I got Aaron for his birthday back in November. Well, I surprised Aaron with a night away at the JW Marriott hotel downtown. He was pretty surprised and I had a bag of our stuff packed, the kids were staying with Dad and Julie for the night and our cousin, Amy, was taking care of Maya while we had a night away to ourselves. We had a great time just getting to spend time together. We enjoyed the pool and hot tub and got room service while we watched a movie. It was so much fun! As you can see above, I have posted some of the pictures from our stay.

Bugs, bugs everywhere! Everyone in our household was struck in some way by a nasty stomach virus in the past 2 weeks. Yuck! Kylie and Ava were both sick for about a week and a half and then Aaron and I caught it as well. Now that everyone has recovered from the stomach bug, I am feeling pretty lousy and have just come down with a nasty head cold. What a bad time to be sick right before the holidays. Hopefully the girls or Aaron will not catch this!

Just a quick update for now. More to come later!

2 comments:

Katie said...

looks like you had a lot of fun! I always forget to take a picture of the room (mostly to show how tiny they are in NYC) until the bed is messed up. Good job!

Kate McKellar said...

Hi Katie! My sister is due on Feb 5th and she is having a boy! We are soooo excited!! Hope you have a merry Christmas!