CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Merry Christmas from the Gulliver girls! (And their Mommy and Daddy too!)

Ava's 1 year picture


We hope you all had a wonderful Christmas! We had a great Christmas and enjoyed spending time with all of our family this past week. Santa sure did spoil the girls this year and so did their grandparents and aunts and uncles! As for New Years, we are just staying home for New Years Eve and then are leaving the next day for Boyne Mountain for the weekend with my side of the family. I'm sure I will have lots of pictures after the weekend! I will post more Christmas pictures also once I have downloaded them at home. Happy New Year!!

1 comments:

John and Sherry said...

I just love the pictures of the girls. I put them in their frames and they look so cute. I bought a black and silver sparkly frame for the picture of the two of them. They are so precious. Can't wait to see all of you soon!
Love,
Mom