CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 17, 2007

A Beautiful Wedding Weekend!
















It was a beautiful and busy weekend! My brother, Jonathan, got married to the woman of his dreams, Lee Marie, on Saturday, July 14. We had a little scare with the rain in the morning but by the afternoon, it had cleared up and they were able to go through with the planned outdoor ceremony. It was a beautiful wedding and Aaron, Kylie and I were so blessed to be part of their special day. We had a great time and look forward to what the future brings for Mr. and Mrs. Jonathan Bair! We love you both and wish you all the best!!
The pictures above are: (in order)
a) The beautiful bride, Lee, and the handsome groom, Jonathan
b) Me and my new sister!!
c) My immediate family
d) My mom, sister, Noelle, and me
e) Jonathan, Lee, and Kylie
f) Sibling picture: Noelle, Jonathan, and me





1 comments:

John and Sherry said...

Beautiful pictures! Looks like you had a lovely day. As usual, Kylie looks adorable. Congratulations to the Newlyweds.