CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Belly Shots!!




The top picture is Kylie performing the "ring" game on my stomach, trying to determine the sex of the baby we are having. You put your wedding ring on a necklace and then see if the necklace swings in a circle or back and forth. If it goes in a circle, it predicts the baby is a boy and if it goes back and forth, it predicts the baby is a girl. Kylie really wants a baby sister so she was making the ring/necklace swing back and forth but when Amanda tried it on me, it did actually swing back and forth, therefore predicting another girl. When I tried this on Amanda, it also predicited a girl as well! We will see! This is another one of those wives tales you hear about prediciting the sex of your baby so not accurate by any means!
The second and third pictures are of Amanda and my bellies! She is at 11 weeks and I am at 17 weeks.

4 comments:

John and Sherry said...

How cute! I love to see pregnant bellies. Isn't it amazing how people will come up and want to touch your belly? I don't know why but I always want to do that myself. I guess it's the only time in a woman's life that you either want to show your belly or don't mind so much that people want to touch it! :) I am so glad that the mommies and babies are doing well. Tell Kylie Grandma says to swing that necklace in a circle...boys are great too!!! But either will be welcomed and loved.
Love,
Mom/Grandma

The Bibler's said...

Cute bellies!

Leticia said...

You are so stinkin' adorable! Can't wait to find out the sex! By the way, Kylie has the most beautiful dark eyes and long eye lashes! I bet she's thrilled to be a big sister!

The Hansen's said...

HEy lookin good, how exciting that in just a few short weeks you will know if baby G is a boy or a girl! Looks like all is well for you!! :) Kylie is SO cute!