CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Here are some of the latest happenings in the Gulliver Family:

Aaron and I had another doctor's appointment yesterday. Baby G is doing well and his/her heartbeat was 140 again, as it was in June! This baby is one consistent baby! I am also VERY proud to report that I have only gained half a pound in my entire pregnancy! Yeah for me!

We scheduled our 20 week ultrasound, which is a little less than three weeks away, I can hardly believe it! Hopefully Baby G will cooperate and we will get a good view of you know where so we can finally know if Baby G is a boy or a girl. I am still thinking it is a boy, which we have the name picked out for a boy, but have not picked out a name for a girl yet. So if it is a girl, we need to hit the baby names book to come up with something! I will definitely post the results of the ultrasound as soon as we have it done!

Baby G will be in his/her first wedding on Saturday. My brother, Jonathan, is getting married to Lee Marie on July 14th! I am so excited for the two of them and can't wait to see all of my family that are coming in for the wedding this week. It will be a very fun and exciting weekend! I can't wait! I haven't seen most of my family since my cousin Josh's wedding, about two years ago!

1 comments:

The Bibler's said...

We're so glad to hear that Baby G is doing "so far, so good"!! Are you secretely hoping for a boy (to have one of each)?

Keep us posted on Baby G!

~Austin and Katie